Equitas Academy Charter Schools, Data Coordinator (2018-2019) (Los Angeles, CA)
Los Angeles, CA
Date published: 8-Oct-2018
To Apply Click Here:
The mission of Equitas Academy Charter Schools is to provide a structured, achievement-based community that prepares students to graduate from four-year colleges and universities. Equitas Academy was founded in 2009 as a network of free public schools for families who believe their children deserve a high-quality education and challenging school experience. We currently serve over 1,200 students in Kinder-8th grade in two elementary schools and two middle schools. Equitas Academy is based in the Pico-Union neighborhood of Los Angeles, California.
High Expectations - Structured and disciplined classrooms, school-wide behavioral code of conduct, and school uniforms.
College Readiness - Extended school day and year, enrichment activities, and preparation to enter top-performing middle, high schools, and, ultimately, college.
A Family Partnership - Ongoing communication with parents about academic and behavioral progress, at-home visits by staff, and family workshops.
A Safe & Supportive School Community - We help our children make positive choices through our school values of curiosity, optimism, gratitude, grit, self-control, social intelligence, and zest.
To help us achieve our mission, we are seeking a Data Coordinator.
Under the direction of the Director of Database & Analytics, the Data Coordinator supports Equitas Academy schools and Network office with compliance, reporting and data requests. Additionally, the Data Coordinator is responsible for monitoring the data entry associated with enrollment, attendance, and assessments, and maintenance of cumulative records associated with each student.
- Enters, compiles, reviews and submits data for all state, county and district reports, including CALPADS, SARC, WASC, and CRDC.
- Compiles, reviews and submits data for State nutrition program reports.
- Compiles, reviews, and audits school-day and after-school attendance reports.
- Trains school Office Coordinators on expectations for Cumulative File Records management, reviews records and works with Office Coordinators to update as needed.
- Creates reports as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
Reports to: Director of Data & Analytics
- BA degree preferred
- Proficiency in Excel, databases and Google applications
- Familiarity with Illuminate or similar Student Information System strongly preferred
- Familiarity with CALPADS strongly preferred
- Strong belief in Equitas Academy’s mission and Core Values
Commitment to Diversity:
Equitas Academy is actively seeking to build a diverse and experienced team of educators. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, disability, age, religion, sexual orientation, or national or ethnic origin. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Please visit our website for more information at
Salary and Benefits:
We offer a competitive salary based on experience. Benefits include medical/dental/vision coverage and paid sick and vacation time off.
To Apply Click Here: