Phoenix Collegiate Academy, Elementary School Teacher (Multiple Openings) (2017-2018) (Phoenix, AZ)
Date published: 5-Apr-2017
Phoenix Collegiate Academy teachers serve the students of the South Mountain Village area. Our mission is to prepare all students to succeed in college and be leaders in our community. In the 2017-2018 school year we will serve Kinder through 12th grade students. We know that rigorous academics, a structured environment, and high expectations will ensure the students we are serving close the existing achievement gap.
Teachers will design, develop and implement their curriculum in their specific content area(s).
Characteristics and Qualifications
- An understanding of Phoenix Collegiate Academy’s mission and unwavering commitment to fulfill it no matter what it takes.
- A belief that all students can achieve at high academic levels regardless of demographics or background.
- A high level of personal integrity, professionalism and drive to continuously improve.
- Excellent time management and organization skills.
- Experience instructing and/or mentoring urban youth.
- Ability to work on a team and communicate effectively with other people.
- A Bachelor’s Degree.
- Develop/adapt curriculum and lesson plans for your subject area.
- Effectively deliver engaging, rigorous and differentiated instruction to your students.
- Maintain and utilize accurate and up-to-date data regarding student achievement from assessments.
- Provide academic support to students daily through tutoring and student phone calls.
- Enforce all school culture guidelines inside and outside of the classroom.
- Develop and maintain a strong working relationship with parents via updates through phone calls and progress reports.
- Work collaboratively with content teams, grade level teams, and school teams.
- Meet all deadlines.
Don’t see the job you are looking for? Can’t quite decide? Submit your resume for Network Talent General Interest. A Hiring Manager will reach out to you if you are a good match for an upcoming position at their school.General Interest, Apply Here!