Phoenix Collegiate Academy, Director of Student Recruitment (2017-2018) (Phoenix, AZ)
Date published: 13-Sep-2017
Phoenix Collegiate Academy team members serve the students of the South Mountain Village area. Our mission is to prepare all students to succeed in college and be leaders in our community. In the 2017-2018 school year we will serve Kinder through 12th grade students. We know that rigorous academics, a structured environment, and high expectations will ensure the students we are serving close the existing achievement gap.
The Director of Student Recruitment is responsible for meeting an ambitious recruitment goal for new students enrolling at Phoenix Collegiate Academy to ensure more students in South Phoenix are on the path to college. S/he will plan, organize and direct all of PCA’s new student recruitment efforts including organizing events, canvassing neighborhoods, stewarding new students and families through the enrollment process. The Director will manage any part-time recruiters and working with outside vendors. The Director works closely with the Director of Operations in all student recruitment endeavors. S/he will report directly to the Director of Operations.
Characteristics and Qualifications
- An understanding of Phoenix Collegiate Academy’s mission and unwavering commitment to fulfill it no matter what it takes.
- A belief that all students can achieve at high academic levels regardless of demographics or background.
- A high level of personal integrity, professionalism and drive to continuously improve.
- Excellent time management and organization skills.
- Demonstrating principles of project management.
- Demonstrated resiliency in encountering setbacks and continuing to drive successfully toward a goal.
- Previous successful experience in persuasion based work.
- Ability to track data in a systematic fashion.
- Outstanding oral communication skills.
- The ability to communicate orally in Spanish is required.
- A Bachelor’s Degree is highly preferred.
- Previous experience managing and motivating others is preferred.
- Previous experience working in low-income communities is preferred.
- Find and engage potential new students/families with Phoenix Collegiate Academy and convert them into enrolled students.
- Create and execute on a strategic plan to deliver on an aggressive goal for new student enrollees.
- Work with a variety of internal stakeholders in order to create said plan and communicate results to stakeholders.
- Create and/or select high quality new student tracking tool and utilize said to tool to drive strategic recruitment decisions.
- Effectively manage part-time recruiters and/or consultants assisting with recruiting to meet goals.
- Oversee and help inform the creation of marketing materials
- Plan and execute on individual student recruitment events.
- Be available for evening/weekend recruitment events as required.
- Other duties as assigned
Don’t see the job you are looking for? Can’t quite decide? Submit your resume for Network Talent General Interest. A Hiring Manager will reach out to you if you are a good match for an upcoming position at their school.General Interest, Apply Here!